Wednesday, 26 July 2017

32 Feeling New (2.7..7..1...7)


3 + 2 is 5,
What I would
do to go
back to that age,
Lego building,
paper sword yielding,
Mario fits because
I cannot get to
the next stage.

32 and slowly
becoming new,
my body stays
the same,
but in wisdom
I have grew,
I will not live
this year in
deja vu;

Habits tend
to keep one in loops,
keeping time confused
as you look older due
to indulgence of a
bad diet,
smoke
and
booze.

I have become more
observant of my body,
I have seen
my elders wither,
due to the daily
choices they made for
breakfast,
lunch
and
dinner.

My table will be full
of healthy snacks,
nuts, dates...
no cup cakes,
my guests,
I apologies
for my lack
of sugar
and
side fats.

Birthday on a weekday,
most will have weak play,
Job before fun,
"Why so serious"
come join me
and
have some
laughter and rum.

32 years on this planet,
I am thankful
for what she has
help me manage,
Gaia, mama...
you keep me calm,
Juniper in my palm,
Lavender Lavish,
if you can hear me
I will do my best
to reverse this damage,
my children have
already started,
earth is our home,
why I don't let them
take advantage.

The fact I have to work
on my day of earths entry,
I was born 2am,
but this day
I am not free,
but I finish
at the hour of 3,
Straight to Mimi,
to celebrate with
my immediate family;

The on that I created,
not the one
that made me,
feel like
I was not wanted,
no blame ma...
you had P.N.D,
born the same day
as my father,
happy birthday Dad,
I can't stay mad,
I stay glad,
D.N.A...
I have a powerful
family tree.

"Happy birthday to me,
Next year I'm 33,
no I don't have a degree,
6 is know as love energy,
may it unlock the
hearts padlock
with a hand as the key"

No comments:

Post a Comment